Natural Therapeutics Pocket Guide
Rok vydania: 2001
Nárok na dopravu zdarma
Provides condition-specific information on the use of herbs, nutritional supplements, nutraceuticals, homeopathy, and lifestyle modification.
New to this Edition
- Over 200 additional references included
- Patient Advisory Leaflets on the 100 most commonly used natural products
- Natural product monographs completely updated
- Updates to charts and lists
- Information on over 75 conditions
- Arrange in a 4-page format
- Summary of condition
- Decision tree
- Natural products to consider (provides cross-references to monographs)
- Special considerations
- Contains over 175 monographs on each natural product discussed in the Pocket Guide
- Each monograph contains up to 15 key fields of information including dosage and standardization, reported uses, active forms, plant part, pharmacology, general warnings, and references.
Charts & Lists
- Contains over 100 pages of useful quick reference information!